Friday 17 June 2011

IPhone....learning about worldviews

I did had some skills in writing computer programs using stone-age language like BASIC, FOTRAM, Dbase ,Fox and C. Enough to write some entertaining as well as useful business packages. As a logical extension my family expects me to be the forefront of knowing how to use every electronic devices, from coffee machine to IPhone. It is a curse.
Actually I found it easier to learn from another user then from the instruction manual (however idiot proof it was). The pace and efficiency of such learning is helpful.
I have found the comments left by 'Irrational' and Rachel to be very insightful and exhibit rationality. If you are reading my blogs, do go back and read the comments. Irrationals had also given me some areas (exponentially increasing) to reflect on that I hope to attempt to. When I do not comment, I hope to reflect in further blogs. When I do comment, it is not the push to have the last word.
About my views and reflections, I am only claiming as much as 'I see it meaningful to me'.
Thanks for the comments.

2 comments:

  1. "When I do comment, it is not the push to have the last word."

    True. A civilised and stimulating dialogue is a thousand times more pleasurable than having the last word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also do not intend to persuade...merely offer my personal assurance to the discussion.

    ReplyDelete